Land Development & Sub Division
Land development and subdivision services are a core aspect of our business model at Scott Construction and Development. With a joint background and over 30 years experience in engineering and construction, our management team offers a wealth of expertise to our complete package of professional land development services.
Since 1996, we have built a reputation in Perth and across the country as a trusted land development corporation, completing a number of successful land development and subdivision projects with the attention to detail, professionalism and timely results that have become synonymous with the Scott Construction and Development name.
Our land development services include:
- Project Management of surveying and engineering
- Initial investigational enquiries to define course of action and proposal of alternate solutions to identified complications
- Conceptual subdivision layout and management of land division applications
- Presentation of working drafts and drawings, cost estimations and contractual documentation for construction and tendering purposes
- Development of subdivision services including documentation and design of earthworks, road works, stormwater, drainage, sewer and water reticulation works.
- Allotment development marketing plans and preparation
Our proud list of achievements in land development projects stretch from Western Australia to Victoria, and include:
- Quinns Rock, Perth – 7 consecutive subdivision projects
- Barfield Road, Hammond Park earthworks roads and walls
- Mandurah Junction 36 lot subdivision for LandCorp including landscaping
- Town Centre Drive Thornlie, Don Russell Homes 36 lot full subdividing, road widening and walls close to water table
- Belgravia Estate, Slattery Property Group: 78 lots in 3 stages including full earthworks, walls, roads, stormwater, sewer, water, underground power and services
Plus lake and marine side subdivisions in Rockingham, Mandurah and Balcatta, as well as Bayswater and Sorrento (Victoria).
As our business expands each year, so do the scope of our land development and subdivision services, where 25 lots was normal in the past, we are now regularly completing subdivisions of 130 to 165 lots.
Regardless of the scope of the project, our focus remains on the quality of individual operations, with each of our land development projects being approached in coordination with the clients needs, and with our company expectations of quality, integrity, efficiency and safety at the forefront.
As will all our services, environmental sustainability is a core consideration across all our land development and subdivision operations. We are experienced in working in environmentally sensitive locations, and consider respecting the impact on the environment and surrounding community as important as the task we are commissioned to undertake.