Stevenson’ Transport Container Terminal
Stevenson Transport has to date been one of the largest hard stand project for Scott Construction, (outside the full Design and Construction of the original Busselton Airport, including Terminal and facilities). Negotiated directly with the client, Scott Construction completed all works in the hardstand and carpark area as a stand-alone contract to the engaged builder. We offered the client back substantial pavement design savings, after being low bid on the conforming tender.
The total works package consisted of:
- Prepping Subgrade with minor cut to fill 42000m2
- Instillation of 25000m2 of Heavy Duty pavement 660mm thick
- 18000m2 of Medium Duty Pavement 400mm thick
- 3000m2 Light Duty Carpark
- 432 000 Liter Tanks and Fire Services (Ring mains and hydrants)
- Enclosed Fire Pump Station Room and all equipment
- Electrical (Transformer install, cabling, light poles and CCTV)
- Provision for a further 5000m2 warehouse, which was later abandoned
- Early Occupancy was achieved for the client and the project was completed on time and under budget.