Profile | Occupational Health and Safety
Scott Construction is dedicated to completing contracts in a safe and timely manner. We have an Occupational Health and Safety Management System to AS4801 and is seeking third party certification. Compliance with sub-contractors, suppliers, and other in the environments in which we operate will to :
- Provide employees, contractors and temporary visitors with information to ensure a safe environment where the risks are identified and known.
- Develop a healthy and safe environment through continual feedback and assessment from employees.
- Set measureable objectives and targets in health and safety.
- Identify the risks and hazards, assess the requirements, and implement the changes.
- Provide ongoing resources to support and expertise to ensure the continual development of the OH & S management system.
- Record zero injuries and lost time records.